Panasonic Smart Cities Pitch Work
I led User Experience in pitching for a Smart Cities initiative in Denver. Given only 3 weeks, we wowed the client, proved out the merits of our concept, and ultimately won the work.
Conceived for Motion
Data Visualization Mood Boards
Mood Boards 2 - 3D Cities
Rendered Home Screen
Lighting Main Overview Screen
Lighting, Multiple Overlays
Lighting - Area Detail
Lighting - Area Detail, Nighttime Version
The client loved how easy we made it.
- Visualizations were very powerful (noted by all three client stakeholders).
- The client was impressed by so much information incorporated into easily digestible graphics.
- They were impressed by how we "nailed it" given so little background information and time.
- The main client stakeholder loved the idea of 'suggested actions', and saw many ways the tech could make that happen.
- The client loved the modular look and saw it easily scaling to other “pillars” in a smart city.